Monday, May 01, 2006

It Finally Works!

Well this weekend we went to the air show in our town and the Airforce Base and wow was it fun and exciting the boys loved ti until the loud planes flew over. everything there was free except the food the boys got to ride in minature Thunderbirds and I made taylor stand by the bombs then I told her she was the bomb. HAHAHAHA!
We also were able to get on some of the big planes and tanks to see inside it was super cool. There was this thing called the Robosrous and it ate cars Q. liked that.
Taylor got some autographs of the pilots and the boys loved making funny faces.

Then Saturday night we went and did some singing and hanging out. we had a blast and then sunday we did nothing.
I hope you all had a great weeekend hey I updated my photo blog as well the link is on the side in my Blog roll. Posted by Picasa

6 Comments:

At 11:04 AM , Blogger Debby said...

brave you are girl, there is not enough alcohol in the world that could get me to sing....lollove going to watch and bag on other people though...

 
At 11:38 AM , Blogger trisha said...

i didn't know you took a pic while we took that shot!

we watched the show from across thew freeway so we didn't get to see all that you guys did. but we had fun too!
the boys look like they had fun too! K was scared of the noise too, she kept her ears plugged alot of the time.

 
At 3:09 PM , Blogger kel said...

Looks like a FUN weekend!

 
At 3:40 PM , Blogger mrs. awesome said...

airshows are so much fun! my grandfather was in the airforce, and we always used to go with him (after he retired). it's still cool as an adult. :)

 
At 5:51 PM , Blogger Shionge said...

FANTASTIC! What fun indeed! Been to an airshow here and I shared your joy and fun on this day :P

 
At 8:09 PM , Blogger Debby said...

please send me that website you were talking about.....thanks ....

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home