Thursday, May 04, 2006

Half Nekkid Thurday!

These are the results of the airshow theis weekend.
OUCH!!!
If you notice the blochyness it is due to my sunblock only working when and where it wanted to.

If you are all wondering about my WW and why he was screaming it was because we were at Disneyland and I had put the goofy hat that was on a headband on his head and he was just pissed off! But thanks for asking why!

If you are intrerested in joining us in HNT please leave me a link so I can check you out.

HHNT!





7 Comments:

At 8:31 AM , Blogger trisha said...

NICE!

 
At 9:49 AM , Blogger mrs. awesome said...

OWIE! that looks like it hurts!

time to change sunscreen:)

happy HNT!

 
At 3:02 PM , Blogger kel said...

Ouch on the sunburn.

 
At 8:24 AM , Blogger MarylandMommy said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 8:24 AM , Blogger MarylandMommy said...

Ouch, I look like that too! Seth & I have been outside every day this week!

 
At 1:46 PM , Blogger Avery's mom said...

looks like you must have wiped the side of your neck before the sunblock had a chance to soak in. or else maybe you are suppose to shake the bottle up before appling
who knows....I'm bad about sunscreen too.

 
At 12:00 PM , Blogger Michelle said...

Owwwwwww! That looks pretty bad!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home