Monday, May 15, 2006

My Day was Wonderful!

We woke up super early and went to this huge swap meet, Which is one of my favorite things to do. Then we went to the beach and as you can see the boys hated it Q. was so scared that he was shaking and screaming just the sound of the waves scared him. Honey had to take him back to the car to calm him down Z. was O.k as long as you were holding his hand but still scared none the less. We then had lunch at the harbor and went home and had dinner with my Dad. My day was perfect if you want to see some of the Pics from the Beach please check my photo blog the link is located in my blog roll.

I hope all of you had a wonderful day as well. Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

At 9:41 AM , Blogger trisha said...

WOW WHAT IS EMMY EATING? IS THAT A SNOW CONE?

GLAD YOU HAD A GREAT DAY!

 
At 11:19 AM , Blogger Michelle said...

At least your daughter had a great time! Happy Mother's Day!

 
At 11:30 AM , Blogger Debby said...

Glad you had a good time.....

 
At 5:23 PM , Blogger Shionge said...

Wow! What a day :D I want to be part of it too.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home