Sunday, May 21, 2006

~Just Hangin~

This Weekend we have just hung out. We went to the local fair like thing and all the kids had a blast and I again received a sunburn that is unbearable. HEHEHE! I can not find sunblock that works for me. We also had some fun playing in the water.The Boys enjoy it so much when big sissy comes over for the weekend. Oh yeah if you look in the middle of the top row of Pics Q. Has learned to crawl up on the couch and look out the window in fact I found him standing on the back of the couch this morning. I might have to move my couch back the way it was.And the boys love CORN ON THE COB,I also updated the photo Blog. Hope you all had a wonderful weekend as well talk to you soon

5 Comments:

At 5:36 PM , Blogger Debby said...

i think those are my favorite weekends sometimes, when you can just hang out and do what ever you feel like....
Great pics.....I forget you have your photo blog i never look over there....
Glad you had a good weekend.

 
At 5:45 PM , Blogger Shionge said...

Wow! Everyone have a great time Whopeee! :D

 
At 10:41 PM , Blogger tony said...

It sounds like everyone had a fun weekend. every time I see corn on the cob it reminds me when tylor called herself taylor corn on the cobb lol

 
At 8:34 AM , Blogger trisha said...

looks like ya'll had fun! we didn't do much either. Just Jeremy's game and Poker night- (which I WON!) YEAH!

 
At 2:32 PM , Blogger Michelle said...

Would that be the Orange Festival? This is the first year in a long time that I have missed it! Its always so fun!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home