Sunday, June 11, 2006

~ The Hoe Down at Riley's Farm~

It was a huge sucess. We had so much fun we did square dancing, apple pressing, learned about old fashioned toys, learned how to dip our own candles and had some really good food and dessert. I recorded a little of the band for you to hear so if you push play before you start to scroll through the pictures you will have a little taste of what we did. Plus before we left I did a little photo shot for a friend of mine and her pics are on my photo blog you will need to scroll down a little cause pics from the hoe down are on there too.


Video Hosting - Upload Video - Video Sharing





I hope you have a good time looking in on our day. have a good weekend. Oh and Debby if you are looking at this please call.







5 Comments:

At 12:42 PM , Blogger Michelle said...

what a great experience for the girls!

 
At 5:33 PM , Blogger Shionge said...

Wow so much fun! I could see myself there just by looking at the lovely pixs....thank you for sharing such a wonderful day Heather.

 
At 4:38 AM , Blogger kel said...

Looks like fun. I have my first parents meeting with my co leader tonight to officially start our brownie troop here in our town.

 
At 9:01 AM , Blogger trisha said...

gosh- look slike you guys had a ball.! She looks like she is really enjoying herself!

 
At 2:26 PM , Blogger Debby said...

that looks like such fun, i have never dosey do'd....lol

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home