Wednesday, June 07, 2006


Thirteen Things about my life this week.



1. I'm doing laundry at 10pm at night cause of the weather

2. I am catching up on my scrapping

3. I might be getting a 3 month old baby to babysit:)

4. I am determined to start fixing up my backyard.

5. This is my first TT and I am finding it difficult.

6. we're going to a hoe down for G. S. she sold 500boxes of cookies

7. My friend is coming to visit from New mex. and we are excited.

8. I'm shocked to watch my twins growing in front of my eyes.

9. step daughter got student of the year in her 6th grade awards

10. I'm having a hard time finding things to blog about.

11.10 shows my lifes going well, no drama it's pretty nice.

12.this is not to bad I willdo it again and add the blogroll.

13. my little is changing. what should I do you have any advice.

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



6 Comments:

At 11:36 PM , Blogger Shionge said...

1. So Cool.
2. So Awesome.
3. So Fun.
4. So Interesting.
5. So Nice.
6. So Fascinating.
7. So Special.
8. So Determined.
9. So Happy.
10. So Refreshing.
11. So Sweet
12. So Shiok
13. So So Shiok Again.

:D

 
At 6:30 AM , Blogger Pixie said...

Welcome to TT! A 3 month old baby........ how sweet!!!!! :-)

Or bold the white; that might make it easier to read??? (Man, I'm getting old!)

 
At 9:36 AM , Blogger Carmen said...

Welcome to the 13. You did a good job. I've got to get scrapping on all my pics, too. It's when I start scrapping that I think I take too many pictures!

 
At 12:36 PM , Blogger Norma said...

Pretty good for a first try. Next time we'll find out more mysteries about the laundry!

Thanks for visiting my TT.

 
At 12:18 PM , Blogger Trish Ess said...

I used to find it difficult to come up with blogging ideas.. now I don't think - I just write.. and my personality sorta takes over. :)

Thanks for visiting my TT. Glad you found them amusing!

 
At 12:42 PM , Blogger Froggie Mama said...

Awww! A little baby to watch. How sweet! :) Hope that works out for you!

I need to get back to scrapping again. I'm SOOO behind!

Welcome to T13! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home