Monday, June 19, 2006

It is that time of year!

Well it is Birthday season in my house hold. guess what that means losts of planning and the wheels in the head are turning. I could not sleep last night cause the plans for party # 1 are running through my head.

Party # 1 is Emmy's. The original plan was a music party but talking it over last night it has changed. Her b-day is in July so it will be super hot to hot to BBQ and to hot for a party in the middle of the afternoon. So here is what we decided on ready here it goes! DRUM ROLL PLEASE!
A Candy Party!
So here is the plan it will be in the late evening with no dinner being served just desserts chocolate and every thing else under the sun we will dance and kareoke and play games there are many more details ( I have some tricks up my sleeve for deco)but I will save them for the post in three weeks what I am doing now is trying to fix up my back yard in the next 3 weeks it is going well so far and starting to look super good.
Party # 2 the twins we might do hot wheels but haven't really thought about it . then # 3 is my step daughters and that too has not been discussed.
The crazy thing about it that is just my family and I am leaving out mine and my Honey's b-day.then is the other fam. & friends this the order it goes in.
1. my nephew
(4th of July right after that)
2. myself
3. Emmy
4. My oldest niece
5. My Honey
(then school starts)
6. youngest niece
7.My best friends daughter.
8.The Twins
9. girl next door.
10. Taylors little brother
11.my Dad
12. My mom
13. my sister in law
14 my anniversary
15. my middle niece
16. Taylor
Most likely I forgot somebody so if i did so sorry and 4 days after # 16 is halloween then on to the holidays holy crap then the year is over. !!!!!! what the hell! the time just escapes completely.
Well wish all of us good luck on planning and attending all these parties and festive occasions I can not wait to share pics of my ideas.

6 Comments:

At 2:57 AM , Blogger Shionge said...

Wow! I love planning for Birthday parties although it is hard work but lots of fun especially when you see that everyone is enjoying the parties!

Candy party sounds great! Best of luck.

 
At 9:13 AM , Blogger trisha said...

you only forgot me and eric- thats ok though- i don't need to be reminded about mine.

 
At 11:03 AM , Blogger Debby said...

you are the awesome party planner....still think you should do it proffesionally....
Cant wait to see the pics..have fun planning

 
At 11:52 AM , Blogger MarylandMommy said...

Wow, that is a lot of birthdays! Can't wait to see pics!

 
At 1:55 PM , Blogger Avery's mom said...

16 Bdays between now and haloween? and one of those is two in one so technically there's 17 bdays lol
you are swamped for sure
best wishes for surviving this summer

 
At 6:14 PM , Blogger kel said...

That is a lot of birthdays. Last Friday was hubby's and this next week is mine, then anniversary...then we have a slight break until late September then a ton hit us at once. I am already planning Britt's Oct bday party.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home