Monday, June 19, 2006

~Busy Weekend but Fun~

Saturday we went to Becca's graduation which went really well. We are so proud of her nd Trisha and I worked super hard to make her a musical slide show for a gift and everybody loved it.

Sunday we had a great day with My Honey. We went to feed the ducks walked the mall and had a great lunch we then came home and watched a great movie(Glory Road) I strongley recomend it. I hope you all were able to show the special dad's in your life a good day.Then after that we went next door to celebrate the birthday of the boy next door he turned three happy b-day little guy.

Well my weekend is over adn now it is off to laundry, house work, cooking, and summer fun all mixed into one wish me luck!

1 Comments:

At 11:28 AM , Blogger Debby said...

glad your video was a hit....glad steve had a good fathers day.
That glory road was shothere in El Paso, UTEP, Don Haskins is an awesome man.....Josh was going to fo down for an extra when they were shooting it but decided not to. I havent seen it yet

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home