Thursday, June 22, 2006

I have been working working and working!

I have been trying to make my backyard pretty. So my honey took me to home depot last night to start the process. Here are the flowers I planted.

Here are the lights we have had in th closet for over a year. Pretty huh? they light up blue.
Here is where they went. see my grass it is turning green. :) :)
Here is the other planter that I am working on. The boys decided to help. you see my yard is huge if you could see up that little step is a huge section of yard that needs alot of work I almost have it flattened out. It has taken a toll on me but hey it is like working out when I am out there. plus the reward in the long run is awsome.

Well I have 2 and 1/2 weeks to really get the majority done I am going to reseed every thing after the party so I really just want so flowers and the front grass to be green the back is ok the trampoline is going to be put back there.

well I hope all is well this week with you. I will ost soon. hey remember tomorow is Foavorite Foto Friday do not forget to play along.

3 Comments:

At 11:31 AM , Blogger MarylandMommy said...

Wow, that is going to look so purty!!!!

 
At 4:41 PM , Blogger kel said...

Looks like you have the best help!

 
At 5:38 PM , Blogger Shionge said...

Such an adorable sight to see your boys helping out.

I heard about Home Depot from my hubby when he was in States.....you did well Heather.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home