Monday, June 26, 2006

~I Freaking Hate Mondays~


I honestly HATE Mondays! I work all week in my house trying to keep it clean, do laundry, cook, clean some more, do some yard work, laundry, chase the Twins, Babysit, take care of Emmy and whatever friend she has over for the time being, and did I mention clean and do laundry. SO when Saturday and Sunday come along I try and not do so much well I have dicided that is not an option anymore. Last night we went to the Drive in movies and this morning when I woke up My house was thrashed from the weekend from the rush of getting things together for our outing and did I mention I did not get any ironing done.So now today I have to do it all and then some.

Our Weather here SUCKS right now. I thought us being on the coast of Cali our weather was not supossed to be humid well I was wrong this week has been nasty it is HUMID & HOT! Today it is said to be 107 with high humidity. Well I have been trying not to use the air but today I think I have no choice I can not clean and do everything else when the house is hotter then outside. Me and my honey need to rearange the bedroom so our bed is not blocking the second window in our room because at night we need that cross breeze or both fans in the windows. because no airconditioner at night it is just to damn expensive.

On a good note I found the paper for Emmy candy B-day party invites. I love them I am going to make them this week so I can get them sent out.


Well I am so sorry for such a negative post but I am so frustrated this morning.Well I have a billion things to do so I better get going have a great I hope to post later.

8 Comments:

At 11:36 AM , Blogger Debby said...

hope your having a better day....i agree Mondays suck Ihate just getting up in the morning after sleeping in a little for 2 days.Then having to come home and do the cooking cleaning laundry blah blah....i think being a woman sucks sometimes...lol

 
At 12:03 PM , Blogger Debby said...

just wanted to tell you josh and eric hate riding in the van with us now cause we are not even in the car and Savannah is saying Dora for the Cd you made her....I love it!!!!!!!!!lol

 
At 2:15 PM , Blogger Michelle said...

The hot weather your having almost makes me glad we moved! Hopefully the weather will be a little more stable when we come out in July. HOPEFULLY! The candy bar thing is a really good idea!

 
At 3:04 PM , Blogger Avery's mom said...

Hey I had a breakthrough moment this weekend in regards to doing laundry....I realize that I should be more thankful that really the machines do all the work. its simply a matter of loading and the aftermath of putting it all away so its not so bad.
Tuesday is just a day away so chin up :)

 
At 5:03 PM , Blogger kel said...

This has definetly been a Monday Monday...ugh. Have you seen the candy cakes you can make using styrofoam as a base? They are really cute and pretty easy to make. Would make an adorable centerpiece or you could do cupcake size ones for party favors.

 
At 5:07 PM , Blogger trisha said...

i will agree with you on our ugly weather we're having, that's for sure! hope the rest of your week gets better :) the kids look cute hanging in the back of the van! guess you still didn't hear from I, huh, what a jerk.

 
At 5:29 PM , Blogger Shionge said...

{{{Hugs}}} Hope by now you're feeling better and have a goodnite sleep.

Whew...it's hot and humid all the time - all the time here in Singapore!

Cheer up Heather! We are the SUPERMUM :P and you are doing fine.

 
At 8:06 PM , Blogger Sandy said...

sounds just like my house. Hey, that pic looks like our night at the drive in too, wasn't that fun!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home