Friday, July 21, 2006

~Favorite Foto Friday~


We were playing at the park and I decided to lay on the ground and take this pic of the kids I love it I can not wait for all of my kids to be old enough to do it all together.
Happy FFF! please play along it is fun especially when you use the old ones but my scanner is out of comission right now. So let me know so I can come see you Favorite Foto Friday!

I hope you have a great weekend. It is another busy one for us. Talk to you all soon. Please say a little pray for my dad he is traveling back home from seatle today.Drive safe if y9u read this before you leave.

3 Comments:

At 7:44 AM , Blogger trisha said...

i love this one too!!!! HFFF!!!

 
At 10:19 AM , Blogger Shionge said...

Nice picture!

Hey Heather...just want you to know that I've enjoyed our chat yesterday. Take care :P

 
At 3:43 AM , Blogger kel said...

I am stealing this idea and having the kids and their friends do this today.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home