Monday, July 24, 2006

~Saturday From Hell (well almost)~

As you can see the day started out great I took Taylor to the same place I took Emmy and we did a little photo shot. As you can also see they turned out great if you want to see the others head over to my Photo blog which you can find the link in my sidebar. She is 11 and starting the 7th grade. These will be there school pics for the begining of the year. It is a heck of a lot cheeper and they look a heck of alot better I think.
Then around noon our power went out in the middle of 110+ degree weather. so we packed up and went to the local mall which was to darn hot as well. on the way home from the mall we hit a massive storm with pooring down rain falling tree branches, It was a little wierd if you ask me.
While we were at the mall we took the kids into build a bear which I had never been in either. That place is so neat I thought they were more expensive but they are not to bad on prices. they loved it. Here is Big man Z. with his new friend which is wearing angels gear to match his side of the room.
Here is Lil Q. and his new friend he is wearing a dodher shirt to match his side of the room.
Then we went in to Daniels and My Honey bought our wedding rings but I traded in my original so that the price was not to bad but I feel funny with an empty hand I get to pick them up on Wednesday now we just need the money for the wedding. anybody know of any money trees close by.:) Arn't they pretty this is them.
Here is a happy Monday to you all hope you are all having wonderful day. Talk to you soon!


Video Hosting - Upload Video - Video Sharing

5 Comments:

At 1:42 PM , Blogger trisha said...

that is too cute! rings are pretty!!!

 
At 4:01 PM , Blogger kel said...

Cute pics, Pretty rings!

 
At 6:12 PM , Blogger Debby said...

I love the rings you picked.....
We will start moving Friday night...And be done by Sunday, with a break on Saturday for Erics summer picnic..
The boys are too cute....gettin big. And I love the pics you sent me of Taylor...I need to print some out.
The weather has been strange lately, they say the earth hasnt been this hot in 2 thousand years..
We are not going to Cali.... Long story, there was some money missing from baseball funds, we figure over a thousand dollars, we asked the coach for receipts, he printed out a list of everything that money has gone to which doesnt show us proof.... even the other coaches are asking, so we had a meeting and he says oh i didnt know there was a dead line to sign the boys up...oops (nice) you should have seen the look on the boys' faces... Hes a jerk.

 
At 10:08 PM , Blogger Shionge said...

Whoa! Nice ring! Good choice Heather :P

Love the pictures...thanks for sharing.

I hope you find the money tree soon, send the 'seed' over LOL

 
At 3:01 PM , Blogger Michelle said...

My little one LOVES build a bear. He would pick that place over anything! That weather on Saturday was really wierd. We were in Colton and I swear the reading on the temperature gauge said 120! But we headed out to the beach before the rain and power outages started!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home