Friday, August 25, 2006

I AM STILL ALIVE!

Well things have been so busy!I have been going non stop since Tuesday. Wednesday we took the kids to universal studios. It was so much fun. Even the Twins loved it. they watched Shrek 4-D and never flinched or took the glasses off. We left our house at 6am that day and returned home about 11pm.

Most of you know I hate to drive I have a phobia of being killed in a car well we were almost in a accident on the way home it was so scary that I cried the last 20 minutes or so home. Somebody was watching over us.

Yesterday I took Emmy and I to the Eye Dr. and she needs reading glasses and I need them all the time yeah for us but maybe my headache that I have had for 2 weeks will finally go away when I get them. Not to mention the receptonist was so rude I wanted to slap her . I think I am going to call and complain.

Emmy's Dad has decided to be viciously stupid again so now for the battle with him about nothing. He is mad I did not tell him she had a eye appointment and mad that I did not let him pick the Dr. I did not do it to be mean of vicious I just took her like You are supposed to once a year he never gets mad when I take her to the dentist and not tell him there is no difference she is not sick it was not an emergency. She also wants to cut her hair and he told her not until she is eighteen untill then he has the say of how her hair looks so he is threatening court and I say lets go then cause she is old enough now to say her side of things and she is super unhappy going there so I hope he does not continue to be stupid. I am not a person who likes conflict I thrive on simplicity so I am hopeing he chills out I really do not want to go through this it is a waste this should all be fine and dandy it has been 6 and half years and he still is acting like a fool he does stuff to make me mad unstead of thinking of his little girl I bend over backwards for him and he has no give for me but instead of arguing with him I just give in so there is no fighting well I am sick of bowing down to him if he wants to go to court then I say lets go. WIsh us luck in this spot.

As of a result of big jerk above My HOney and I had to cancel a much needed date night in our local mountains because we know that if somebody else drops her off it is E. that is yelled at and he will tell her bad things about me and I am not willing to let her go through that. But the date is paid for and I can not give them away cause everybody has plans or no babysitter or has to work so that is a bummer.

Sat we have a B-day party and a Minor league baseball team game to go to and Sunday we are going to another party and Iam Taking Taylor to the American Idol Concert her mom Can not so I willing said Ok I will do it no Prob I not only get to see Taylor Hicks but Chris Daughtry :) I love those guys and Elliot Yeah I will not be able to bring in my camera but I will post about it monday.

Speaking of monday it is the first day of school and I still have no clue who her teacher is because they are taking their time in posting teachers for us. But She is so excited about starting second grade. After That I will start Helping Trisha by taking K and J to school in the morning. The boys will love that they love thier LEE LEE:)

So think of me and my house this week I hope I can do it I just wish I could have my glasses now and this headache would just go away. Talk to you all soon.

5 Comments:

At 5:21 PM , Blogger trisha said...

hey, thanks again for helping me out with the kiddies and school! you did not tell me you almost got in an accident tues.....

 
At 3:37 AM , Blogger MarylandMommy said...

Hugs to you busy girl!

I have a friend who is going through the same thing with her daughter's father.

Praying it all goes well & that your headache goes away!

And I am SO jealous you get to see my man TAYLOR!!! Have fun!

 
At 4:11 PM , Blogger kel said...

Glasses have helped my headache tremendously.

I hope things get better with Emmys dad but I think you are right it not bowing down. He may be sorry for going back for something so stupid the judge may get ticked off at him which would be good for you and Emmy.

 
At 9:32 PM , Blogger Shionge said...

Whoa! Busy lady! Hope it'll turn out fine with Emmy's Dad.

Take care Heather.

 
At 11:32 AM , Blogger Michelle said...

I have never been to universal studios! All those years in California and . . . maybe one year on vacation!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home