Wednesday, August 16, 2006

~Sorry It has been awhile~

We have not only been super busy but I am going crazy! I have a lot on my mind and I have been in a blogger funk I am afraid that I am just doing the same thing over again and again. maybe I need some stuff thrown my way like some blogger challenges. I miss thoses. well here is what I have been doing

Sat. was my Honey's company picnic. it was so much fun the boys rode a pony for the first time, visited their first petting Zoo, and played a game with others their age. how cute they were. Emmy was able to bring a friend cause Taylor was not able to make it this year :( and her friend won the limbo and the simon says challenge. It was funny. His picnic has things like rides, food, dunk tank,boat rides, jumpers,games, a dj and just a good family time. I look forward to it every year.



If you look at this in every picture Z. was chasing the Poor Poor Quake Quakes as he calls them. They were so scared The ducks not the Boys.:)
Sunday was My Honey's B-day. The Girls bought him a build a bear and made it a Rally monkey He loved it. I got him his DVD recorded from Costco. Got to love Costco :) After all that we went to a BBQ At steves friend house they made him a cake and the kids played in the Water and ate goodies as you can see Go to the Pohoto Blog later to see a couple more.
And Yesterday we were also busy You see the new craze in our town is the indoor facilities that are full of Bounce houses. You pay a fee to get in and you can just go and jump till you can not jump any more it was our first time going I took the two girls Sara and Emmy and the the twins thay lovved it I told them maybe once a month we will do Family fun night.
Which leads me to today which to be honest is a rough day I honestly do not think my life would be able to function with out my honey is truely the love of my life. Next Saturday we are going up to the Rileys farm to talk about wedding plans with the owners of the farm really excited about that and On the 12th I start the process to open my own Daycare. wish my luck on this whole process I need to do this before we get married and I have to do it cause I can not afford my daycare fees for the boys. I love staying home I already babysit might as well make it official right. I am sorry to those of you that were wondering where I was I am good a little stressed and busy with the boys but good.
I will be hopping on the blogs later right now I need to do some house work and Maybe take the kids to the park not sure yet but soon in the next couple of weeks before school we are planning to go to some really neat places so be waiting for some cool pics

3 Comments:

At 6:14 PM , Blogger trisha said...

love the new look! wow, you have been one busy lady! sounds like fun though.....HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEVE!!!! We have a card for you!

I too need to update badly, just got home myself so I will be working on that......

 
At 7:16 PM , Blogger Michelle said...

Start checking into Food programs! Once you get licensed you can get the state to pay you for the meals you serve!! It will make you a little extra cash each month!

 
At 9:05 PM , Blogger Shionge said...

Hey Heather, sorry I missed wishing Steve a Hapy Birthday......looks like everyone had a great time.

Happy Belated Birthday Steve!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home