Monday, August 28, 2006

Soul Patrol and First day of School!

Well last night was the American Idol Concert. We had a blast last night Taylor Hicks rocked the house And so did the rest I thought I was going to fall down the seats when he came out I was so excited and wow does he put on a great show. so much energy. It was just Me and my Taylor she had so much fun. I want to thank her mom for allowing me to share that moment with her. It is something I will remember for ever. Soul Patrol Baby!

Today was the first day of school for E and S. did n't they look BEAUtiful they were both so excited and nervous I was a little upset though because E has a sub for the first week and her teacher will not be attending back to school night tonight but she is on th ecampus. go figure I did not get to meet her and I now do not know when I will have that oppertunity again. I hope there day is going well I can not wait to see them after school and hear all about their first day.
Today I started watching 2 new kids 4 years old and 8 months old they are good but I am adjusting our life now that it is back to school time. Hope all is well with you guys I will post again soon.

5 Comments:

At 11:34 AM , Blogger Michelle said...

Yeah for you! School is on! I still have a week to go!

 
At 12:51 PM , Blogger trisha said...

hey, K wore her gauchos today tooo!!!!! they both look like their ready to go!

GO SOUL PATROL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 1:05 PM , Blogger MarylandMommy said...

The concert sounded so FUN! I am so jealous! Go Taylor!

 
At 4:17 PM , Blogger kel said...

Great pics! I hope you get to meet the teacher soon.

 
At 5:09 PM , Blogger Shionge said...

Wow! Nice time you have there. Nice pictures too Heather.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home