Thursday, September 07, 2006

~AAARRRGGGHHH!!!~

Well the Party is in 2 days! I am doing well with the planning. I went and bought sugar cookie dough to save some time so I can bake Dine dine (dinosaurs) cookies to put in the goodie bags. The bags conisist of a cookie a couple things of candy a dino notebook, plastic dino, markers, and a thing of Dino friut sancks. The center pieces are plastic dinos I found for 1$ yeah! miss bargin shopper. the plates, birthday banner, and flags all have dino's on them, and I broke down and spent more then 15 dollars for a cake I usually buy my cake from costco but I went ahead and bought it from a bakery and spent 40$ (yikes) but it is going to have a volcano and lots of dino's and trees I told my self it is like 20 per baby LOL! Honey laughed and said good logic but still funny and I ordered it. I can not wait to see it.:) Now all I have left is a little more yard work, and Alot more house work. That I can only do when the kids go home Friday night.I will take lots of pics so It is just like you guys were here. I can not believe they are turning two.

The days are going great with all the kids. Things are really falling into a grove and that is really the most important part. But my house is starting to look like a Kids zone with behavior charts and soon backpack/diaperbag hooks. but it is important for organizing my day.

speaking of organizing tonight is my meeting for Fall Product manager. Anxious to see what it is. Glad to help out. And this is also good for me to get in the mix for when I start my own troop next year.

Well it is almost time for the other two kids to get here oh yeah guess what I might get today. My glasses aaaahhhhhh! *sigh of relief* well I need to get busy with my day. talk to you all sooon.

Oh real quick I have not been able to use my camera as much as I like latley *cry* I am really missing it I will hopefully get some good shots at the party and For Taylors Lil Bro I am doing his whole 1st b-day and then developing the pics to put in an album for his mommy so in due time my friends i will update my photo blog.I really miss snaping away for a real reason or should I say for no good reason.

2 Comments:

At 5:05 AM , Blogger kel said...

I bet the party will be SO cute.

I finally got my girlscout checkbook started yesterday my co leader and I are learning as we go.

 
At 8:16 AM , Blogger Debby said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home