Wednesday, September 06, 2006

~The Running Tally~

under 1 years: 1 boy

2 years: 3 boys

3 years: 1 boy

4 years: 1 girl ( poor thing huh?)


And the grand total is drum roll please:::::::::::::
6


So how is all of your days going.

Hey The girls scout leader called me and asked me to be the Fall Product manager. I said yes I guess it is just mostly paper work.I am only a little bummed out though our leaders are also involved in soccer this fall so our meeting have been changed to everyother week instead of every week. I think that is a little sad for the girls but it will go back to normal after fall soccer is over. well Ineed to get back to the kids. talk to you soon.

4 Comments:

At 10:13 AM , Blogger kel said...

I am realyl liking doing a girl scout troop so far. I have a great co leader, we got our fall product sale stuff too...I cant wait...I love stuff like this...really excited about cookies

 
At 12:03 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tell them you will do it if they will let Sara join the group.

 
At 12:24 PM , Blogger trisha said...

thats too many kids for me! jk- you go girl scout manager leader mom! LOL

 
At 12:27 PM , Blogger tony said...

so I can call you for cookies.I love thin mints.had a blast meeting you,good luck with all those kids.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home