Tuesday, September 05, 2006

I hope you all had a great long weekend!

Well we had a great weekend! how about you???????

Sat. I sent my Honey deep sea fishing with Dawn and Jay. they left at 3:30 am and return empty handed at about 8pm. He said they had a blast. I am glad they were all able to go and have a good time. I also had a great time sat. Taylor was here and bless her heart she got the Twins out of bed and let me sleep until 8am and trust me that extra hour helps alot. Then later that afternoon we all went bowling. The boys and G. loved it we got them the ramp and guess who won by a long shot. Zachary! he bowled a 133 crazy huh? nobody even broke 90. while we were down there my Dad came to watch the boys bowl it was great he even tried to teach taylor a trick or two behind the ball. :)


Then sunday we went and ran some arrends and then my Honey and I went on a Date we took the boys over to my moms and ran around together had a nice dinner just the two of us wow that was not only needed after a week full of kids but it was much appriciated as well.


Monday we went to Honeys step brothers house for a bbq and that was fun and relaxing. then Monday night came along and the lunch making, ironing, cleaning and preparing for today started. Mom of the 2 new kids showed up this morning and guess what baby is sick with a bad cold. so today should be lots of fun. wish us luck cause Emmy has a Dentist appointment today at noon I think I am going to have to ask my dad again to help and then Dawn. This should bet the last time I need help for a while.


P.S. My heart is so sad for the family and Fans and friends of Steve Irwin. What a sad and tragic accident.I loved that Guy I found myself crying yesterday during all the news stories.

2 Comments:

At 10:56 AM , Blogger kel said...

Sounds like a great weekend. I havent seen those ramps before. Very cool. I like that I can use the kids as an excuse to put the gutter guards in and not have gutter balls....that is the only way I can bowl..lol.

 
At 10:57 AM , Blogger Debby said...

sounds like a relaxing and fun weekend....glad you enjoyed it, i havent been able to make comments on your blog, dont know why i could on everyone elses...huh

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home