Tuesday, September 19, 2006

~Can You Guess the Season?~

First Season would be Football season baby and yes Big Brother the 49ers beat the Rams. :( are you o.k. cause my thought on that is HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! Now what PUNK! Maybe I will get to go to a game this year I have never been and would love to I wish we had a team that played closer to our home the closest is 2 hours away :( so any ways this picture below is of my Dad and the boys. He referees high school ball so we took the boys down to watch friday night they had a blast and we loved watching what he does and sharing that passion with him. I would love to see more but they on fridays and that is hard for me cause I take E. to her dads on Fridays. but I did enjoy the one.

And the second season is.......

ALLERGIES SEASON!!!!!!!

My big boy does it on his own. He will not let my hold the machine. Crazy huh?

5 Comments:

At 4:59 PM , Blogger LISA said...

I LOVE THAT PIC OF YOUR DAD AND THE BOYZ. YOU HAVE TO GET IT A 8X10 AND GIVE IT TO HIM!!

LISA

 
At 5:56 PM , Blogger kel said...

He does better by himself than Braden does, I still have to chase him at times.

 
At 8:39 AM , Blogger Shionge said...

Awesome pictures! So cute so matching :D

 
At 11:40 AM , Blogger Heather W. said...

Oh no Allergy season! Hope it isn't too bad for ya'll!

I am so not into football, lol, I don't even know anything about it, hehe! And here I live so close to Ford Field, what a shame!

 
At 8:04 PM , Blogger Debby said...

i didnt see the game.... i am a steelers and broncos fan....
savannah does her own breathing machine too, but its been awhile thank goodness usually only when she is sick.....wow they are getting too big

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home