Thursday, September 28, 2006

~Author's Tea~

Emmy was picked to go to the authors tea this month. I am so proud not only did she do a good job but she was the first of the year. The Authors tea is when 1 kid from each class gets picked to read their writing to the parents and the other student involved they serve punch and cookies it is cute she has gone every year but not usually this early. she was a little nervous this year so turn your speakers up really loud if you want to hear her. I also posted her story below. I hope you enjoy,and I hope all is well friends.
I will talk to you all soon.


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos




7 Comments:

At 1:49 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

GREAT JOB WE ARE SO PROUD OF YOU. LOVE YA MISS YA LOTS AUNT CRISTAL AND FAMILY

 
At 2:46 PM , Blogger trisha said...

YEAH EMMY!!!!!!!!!!! Good job!

 
At 5:09 PM , Blogger kel said...

Congrats to Emmy that is so cool.

 
At 9:37 PM , Blogger Debby said...

you did so awespme Emmy... I loved it

 
At 9:37 PM , Blogger Debby said...

btw....loving the new look.

 
At 9:21 AM , Blogger Shionge said...

Well Done! I'll be proud too heahter

 
At 9:26 AM , Blogger Michelle said...

What a great accomplishment! I loved the video! (p.s. love the halloween decor. I gotta get mine up this weekend!)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home