Tuesday, October 03, 2006

~I went WILD~

With my camera. :) but I had fun we all did. We were able to see a baby Rhino that was only 24 hrs old. Look how cute yet wierd he looks with no horn and so small compared to Mommy.
We took the kids to the petting part of the park and the kids loved it the boys even fed them. And here are the ohh ahhs as the boys pull on their ears and call them by that name instead of monkey's they loved them
E. got to be a volenteer for the bird show she was a little nervous byt she did good they tried to tell her that a condor was going to land on her but she did not fall for it. :)
ANd for the Lions. THey are so Beautiful. I loved watching them as much as the kids did. And here was my favorite part this little baby girl was only 3 weks old born on sept. 11th They can right up to us as close as they could anyway you are separated by a huge ditch and fence for saftey.I took like 30 pics of just them,
They girl had fun posing for pics my little hams!!!! T. was not sure about getting in that nest. :)
And finally the Larakets wow they are awsome but I am not a bird fan so there was no need for me to feed just to snap away with the camera instead. They really liked Larry he had 3 at one time on him and 2 kept fighting for the necter. Poor E she got the one that was probably the ugliest in there it had no feathers on its head and T was one of the first to have one jump on her.

Here are just random shots of stuff.However the funniest part of the day was when we got on the Tram.
Quentin: Mama shhhh!
Q: look shhh!
Me: what is it Quentin what do you see.
Q; shhhh! (in a wisper) Dine dines
(he points out to the jungled waiting area.)
Q: Dine dine shhH!

All i could do was laugh you see he watches Jarrasic Park 3 like 2 to 3 times a day so I think he thought that there might of been some Dinosaurs in the trees. I wish you could have seen his serious expression. it was priceless.


I hope you all had a great weekend and I hope you week is going well the kids are all starting to wake up I hope to post again soon. Lot of thoughts
Heather

Oh Yeah check out the Photo blog for a few extra shots that turned out really cool.

5 Comments:

At 6:00 PM , Blogger Shionge said...

Fantastic Photos! Thanks for sharing I wish I was there with you and your family ya!!!

I love them allllll....:P

 
At 8:21 PM , Blogger trisha said...

gosh.....what fun!!!! I loved lookin at the photo book you sent me today! you got some great pics! I love the pics of the baby animals......

 
At 12:46 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

you did go crazy but great pics. Love your halloween look

 
At 8:23 AM , Blogger Michelle said...

We always loved going down to the SD ZOO or the Wild Animal Park. It must have been baby season! How Awesome! My little guy loves the Rhinos. But the Tram put him to sleep EVERYTIME! Great pics!

 
At 4:36 PM , Blogger kel said...

Great photos, I just found a new toy on making photo slide shows that was so easy (I am tech challenged) I just blogged about it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home