Thursday, October 12, 2006

Hello all!

Just wanted to pop in and say hello to you guys out there in blogger land not much is happening here to blog about right now just really busy at home right now barely have to time to catch up on your blogs. I am trying though. I hope you all are being safe and having fun hope to catch up up soon or have something exciting to blog about.

Look at one good thing Halloween is in 19 days yeah. I can not wait i am off to get the stuff to make our costumes this weekend just wait till you see what i have up my sleeve this year very cute and sweet. not to mention affordable. :) Soon I am going to try and make it to the pumpkin patch to snag some really good pics of all the kids. it has to be in the middle of the week though so E can go as well. I will call T. mom and ask to kidnap her for about an hour or two and she is cool with that kind of stuff as long as all of T. homework is done which is just what i would do.

Well it is almost tome here at Critters cottage for lunch adn nap. so i will talk to you soon. Love you all!

2 Comments:

At 11:13 AM , Blogger Debby said...

what are you guys going to be this year?

 
At 10:32 AM , Blogger Michelle said...

You are gonna make costumes? How cool is that! Cant wait to see them! My kids usually have handmade costumes too - but my mom usually makes them! This year the middle child is getting a store bought costume and the other two are homemade! Littleman's is a hand-me-down-from big brother! We are gonna try to go to the pumpkin patch this weekend! (hopefully no rain!) The have pumpkin slinging/catapults going on! Woo Hoo!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home