Friday, November 03, 2006

Big weekend!

Well this weekend holds many new things for me.
First I have to go tonight and take pictures of my dad while refereeing high school football. He got me on the field and everything. I am going to make a cd of pics for him and all his buddies that are workin. I am really excited i hope it all turns out ok. I am a little nervous. I think i am more nervous about getting killed by some football players then anything. I will post the good pics of the guys on sunday or monday so keep an eye out. I love football so lets hope that i do not get to caught up in the game :) Well wish me luck.

SecondA couple of weeks ago we went to have the boys picture taken at Sears and the manager Asked me if i was looking for a job cause she needs a weekend girl. This is their crazist time of the year cause of christmas. It is seasonal for now but that is all i am intrested in for now. I start Sat and it is training, then it wil be Sat and Sun. and one day a week in the evening. i am really excited not only will i become a certified photographer through them but I will be getting paid to do what i love and get away from the kids and house. I can not wait .

After the game tonight i need to go buy some new make-up and my uniform. So wish me luck all. i am nervous about meeting new people and doing new things. I hope you all are doing well this week I really enjoyed looking at all your Halloween pics. I will post again soon probally sunday.

7 Comments:

At 2:01 PM , Blogger kel said...

I bet you will be awesome as a photographer, you obviously deal great with kids and you take awesome pics! Perfect for you I say!

 
At 5:15 PM , Blogger Avery's mom said...

BIG YAY on finding that job! i'm envious that you'll be getting out away from the kids and earing more Money. that's so terrific

and you guys are twisted dressing the kids up like Dalmations and Cruella DeVille
*tisk-tisk* ;)

 
At 9:33 AM , Blogger diana said...

the weekend job will be a pleasant change and the extra $$ will be great to get!! that's awesome!!!!

 
At 1:22 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

How cool is that job!!! I want to work there, lol!! I would love to get outta this place sometime!

Hope you have a nice weekend!

 
At 7:20 AM , Blogger Shionge said...

Oh wow not bad at all, hope you have a good time.

I just wanted to know if the T-shirts fit the boys :P

 
At 6:53 PM , Blogger Michelle said...

That is so awesome! It is something I have been looking into up here! I interviewed at the Walmart portrait studio but the hours they wanted clashed with my schedule! But I figure if its meant to be then something will work out!

 
At 7:03 PM , Blogger Two girls and a guy! said...

HI HEATHER! I HOPE YOUR FIRST WEEKEND OF WORK WENT WELL! WE LOVE YOU ALL!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home