Friday, October 27, 2006

Happy Birthday!


myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
Today Taylor is 12. I want to wish her a happy Birthday. This morning Daddy went to work late and took her flowers to school. He was a little bummed though cause when we were kids you got to carry them around. Well not any more she was called to the office to see them then they had to stay there till after school.
Taylor this is for you.
I am so glad you came into my life it has been so amazing watching you turn into the young lady that you are now. I can not wait to watch you grow into a woman. Me and dad are so proud of you. Your grades, your behavior, and your personality, are all things that we all can brag about when it come to you I hope you continue to be so good and do so well. THank you for being so helpful and so generous also. We all love you so much.
I am looking forward to spending the evening with you tonight. I hope you like what we have planned and that you have fun.
Happy Birthday!

4 Comments:

At 6:59 PM , Blogger diana said...

your daughter taylor is beautiful! happy birthday!

 
At 6:50 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAYLOR!!!

LOL, we share the same birthday!! Only, I am a lot older, hehe!!

I have always thought something was so special about the date 10/27, I have always loved my birthday!

 
At 7:42 AM , Blogger Shionge said...

Happy Birthday Taylor, my daughter Bibiana is 12 years old too and I can understand how your Mom feels about you.

Have a great time :D

 
At 2:00 PM , Blogger Debby said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAYLOR,....WE LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU....HOPE YOU HAD A GREAT DAY

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home