Friday, November 10, 2006

Why did I even Wake up!!!!!!

Well yesterday was one of those days. I should of just never got out of bed. My Lil Q. has started biting again and yesterday he not only bit enough to draw blood on his twin brother but enough to draw blood on one of the lil boys I watch. My heart broke when that happened. I have tryed everything I have tried the time out thing, the spanking thing and even yes moms the biting back thing and none of it works so i will continue the time out thing it seems to be all i can do. I watch them all so close I only blog durning nap time and i only get on the computer during nap time. So i am always right there but I have to Pee in the day and change diapers and put kids to bed and prepar meals so how do I make it work . I am going to try a few new things so we will see if they work. Hey any suggestions. so I was stressed all day with this horrible guilt that my son hurt another child Mom and arevery understanding thank God! But this is a pic of what he did to his bro. but they were biting each other ehen this happened.




and THEN THEN OH THEN I had to get Emmy from school so I put Peanut on his leash to go with us cause emmy likes to see him after school and when we went outside the dog nesk door had gotten out and saw us . Us is Me, Lil Q, and Peanut. And he attacked litterally. I was screaming for help spinning around trying to keep my Dog away from the very big dog that was jumping on me and my son and my dog I finally got away and put the dog in the house and he ran in Emmy's room and pooped he was so scared I understand he did it cause he was scared but I had to clean it quick so i went to sit down and clean it and what the F@!#(&(# happened I sat in pee that i did not see :( AAARRRRGGGGHHHH!




can it get any worse well it did but not going into that. so needless to say i went grocery shopping last night at like 8:30pm and got home after 10 it was nice to just walk around the store and enjoy the quite cause the store was empty that late. Well i got to go a busy day ahead so have a great day will talk to you all soon.

8 Comments:

At 12:57 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh wow! That does sound like a crazy day!

Maybe you could try putting him in the corner for biting. That worked wonders for my nephew!

 
At 6:32 PM , Blogger diana said...

gee. i'm so sorry to hear about your day. unfortunately i don't have any suggestions but i would love to know what you end up doing about the biting & how it works out. hope you get some good sleep and start fresh tomorrow!

 
At 5:28 PM , Blogger Sandy said...

what a horrible day! Hope things get better for you.
I don't know what to say about the biting...sorry

 
At 5:41 AM , Blogger kel said...

Oh yuck definetly not a good day.

 
At 8:37 AM , Blogger Shionge said...

Oh Heather..., hope by now it's getting better. Oops, sorry about the bite too...

 
At 6:27 PM , Blogger trisha said...

i know girl! you did have a bad day...becca marked on her calendar that she too had a bad that same day. weird, huh? i don't know what we're gonna do about this biting thing. personally, i think it's just a 2 year old thing and there's just 2 many 2 years battling during your busy day! don't worry, it will pass and everything will be fine!

 
At 5:27 AM , Blogger kel said...

I talked to a mom down here and she was going on about her son biting and how she finally got it to stop. I said oh you have to tell me so I can pass it on to Heather. Here is what she did and I thought it was actually pretty smart, dont know if it will work or not:
She bought bitter bite and slathered it on her arm she would then start playing with him and tell him to bite her arm. The taste was awful she did this a few times and he started associating biting with that awful bitter taste and didn't want to do it anymore.

 
At 11:12 AM , Blogger Debby said...

sorry for your crappy day....
Ya know Josh never bit anyone,. and Savannah bit a few times but the first time she laughed cause of my reaction,. like that noise we make when were shocked or like oh my god,. but after we stopped reacting she stopped,. thats a hard one girl,..,,.she bit my mom and my mom bit her back,. i was so mad at her..,.everyone has their own different ways of discipline,. is he too young to take away a fav toy or something?
Hoope your week is better,.,..,.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home