Friday, December 01, 2006

Its beginning to look alot like CHristmas!

My BFF came down form Washington and we got to spend lots of time together shopping and just hanging out and her Little lady spent some time at my house as well here is a pic of Her and Emmy after I did her hair, isn't she just a cuttie.


My lovely dog has dicided he is a cat I have found him on my couch like in this pic and also on the table and in the bath tub. he is just to funny. And here are the boys trying to pose in front of the tree with what they call smiles. Cheese boys. We had our pics taken and cards are being made. the family Pic turned out wonderful.I have to work all weekend and most of next week at the studio so do not expect much posting. I will try. Next week is Honey's Chrismas party which is always awsome for pics. I am also doing Christmas with my dad that weekend we all get together and do it early and this year we are just having it here instead of a restraunt because it is less hectic you see we have grown to a party of 13 and that is alot. this will be more laid back and fun. look for pics of that.


Oh you see the gate around the tree mostly for the little one i watch and a little for the boys but instead they reach over the gate and undecorate at least 2 times a day AAARRRGGHHH!!!!! I thought my tree would be pretty this year. WHATEVER maybe next year huh?

7 Comments:

At 6:40 PM , Blogger Avery's mom said...

first off heather, thanks for standing up for a friend. I love you and your beautiful heart *kisses*

Yay for the Holidays, tis the season to be Jolly :)

 
At 6:58 PM , Blogger diana said...

that's pretty funny about the gate around the xmas tree. the boys must be very excited about xmas! i'm sure you're very busy at the studio. it was very busy when we went last weekend. love the snowflake background! ;-)

 
At 8:56 AM , Blogger Shionge said...

Oh Wow! They looked so grown-up and handsome. Thank you for keep us updated Heather.

 
At 5:09 PM , Blogger kel said...

I have to constantly run the cats out from under our tree.

 
At 5:46 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Christmas! We have been getting our stuff up all weekend! Pictures to follow very soon! Love the gate around the tree! That is actually a really good idea!
Michelle @ Faith, Family & Friends

 
At 7:47 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

MAYBE next year, LOL!! Who knows, hehe! Brinlee broke 2 bulbs tonight, ugh!

They all looks so cute and innocent!!

 
At 11:21 AM , Blogger Debby said...

i so need to get my computer fixed, i cant see any of the pics, they come up when they want to........eeeerrrrrrrrr
we are waiting til this weekend to put up the tree, it saves me a week of saying get away from the tree savannah...lol
MSI christmas parties are the BEST....Dions wife Petra gets so into christmas, we used to love shopping with her and decorating the office, and the way they have the warehouse done is awesome...i got a 600.00 bike one year...i think we all got something that year, steve got a stereo...
hope your feeling better....
have a great week

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home