Monday, November 27, 2006

I am still here BUT....

UPDATE.......
Well the Dr. said not only is his right ear badly infected but the left one that has been infected for 3 weeks is getting worse not better. so they changed the antibiotics again lets hope that this one works. I am now on meds for my sinuses an inhaler and antibiotics. YEah for me. oh and did i mention that poor Lil Q has a really high Fever again. :( :( :(


I am sick My honey is sick and the kids are sick.We had a great thanksgiving. After dinner my SIL and all of us got together 30 plates and fed the homeless it was so amazing. My BFF Lisa was here for a week and boy was it fun seeing her and spending time with her and her family. I went shopping on black friday can you say DUMBY I can. But i got some major shopping done for all. Wednesday we are going to have family pics taken and i am going to my Bro and his family. I will do my own kids as well while we are at sears but somebody will do my whole family shot and the shots of me and my Honey.

I am super worried about Quentin he has had an ear infection for 3 weeks in his left ear and still on antibiotics but now complaining of right ear and this is meds #3 they have tried we are going back to the dr today at 10:45 so we will see what she has to say now I am to going to rule out broncitis or worse I feel like i am death walking. Well i have to go focas on my other kids as well as my kids I hope you all had a wonderful thanksgiving thanks for my messaages on her and Myspace.

I will keep all posted on Q. ears I hope tubes are not an option Evan had them and so did my Bro 9 times and they say it is heretitary so cross your fingers.

5 Comments:

At 10:18 AM , Blogger kel said...

I hope he doesnt have to have tubes, Braden had 4 sets.
Hope you all get to feeling better.

 
At 7:02 PM , Blogger diana said...

oh my gosh. i'm sorry to hear about everyone being so sick. i'm glad to hear that everyone's sickness didn't dampen thanksgiving. i really hope everyone recovers quickly, especially YOU!!! it's hard enough to take care of sick little ones when you're healthy but it's really tough when you're sick. i feel for you.

 
At 7:21 AM , Blogger Shionge said...

I'm sorry to hear this Heather...do keep us posted and take care.

I'm sure he'll be fine, stay postive.

Hugs & Kisses always!

 
At 12:32 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope he feels better soon! Poor little guy!

 
At 12:39 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is a terrible time of year for infections.

Please take care of yourselves. My warmest thoughts are with you.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home