Friday, December 08, 2006

National Remembrance Day!!!!!

Sunday is National remeberance day and we always partake in it. Most all of you know I lost my 5 years old son 4 and half years ago. On the second sunday of December every year you are supposed to light a candle at 7pm and blow it at promptly at 8pm and then the next time zone will light theirs. it is supposed to create a wave a light so that their light always shines on

So on to my point I am posting asking you to please join me I will be Downtown lighting my candle with a group of parents who have all lost their precious children. If you have lost a child I am so sorry and I hope you join me I will light one with you in mind so let me know.

Thank you for joining me. I know last year a few of you did and then posted about it later. Have a great night!!!!!!!!!!!!






4 Comments:

At 2:45 AM , Blogger kel said...

I will do that.

 
At 5:35 PM , Blogger diana said...

what a wonderful beautiful smile.

 
At 9:22 AM , Blogger Shionge said...

Hiya Heather...I do remember that and you're in my thoughts always!

 
At 9:22 AM , Blogger Shionge said...

Hiya Heather...I do remember that and you're in my thoughts always!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home