Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Sorry it took so long but.....

I am still trying to find a place for everything and since i still have a job to do I can only do it at a certain pace so here we go.. Our christmas started Sat. when my Aunt and uncle came down to exchange gifts with us the kids had fun playing with them and i think they had fun playing with them.

Then sunday we always go to Honey's family. We had a good time. We ate a big dinner and then the kids opened gifts and then the adults did an elephant gift. I got movie passes that I had to steal. Then we took taylor home and Emmy was already with her dad. They always do christmas morning with them and we start about 1 or 2pm. I like it better like that!
So home we went to put these monsters to Bed so santa could come. HO HO HO! And sure enough when we woke up here is what he left. I loved the paper he chose.


Because we had to wait till 2pm I wanted the boys to enjoy a couple of gifts till the girls got home. and they did. Thanks santa for the noisey toys AARRGGHH!! but the Big Spideman was a hit.Hey guess what we?-9+6*-96+ recorded it on my Brand new digital video camera that i got.



Here are some of all the kids digging in after the girls arrived.



Hey do you think that they like spiderman :)




And Then the girls opened their big gift from Us not santa and look at the shock on their face in pic one and then look at the hug i loved it I cried to see them so excited. They got Phantom of the Opera tickets with new fancy dresses to go to the theater in :)


Then off to Dawn and Jasons for more gift exchange look how cute they got a kitchen and Emmy got a build a bear kit and chearleader stuff. It was fun we then had dessert. yummy Cheesecake !

Here the kids are testing out the toys the next day Emmy figured the skates out in like 10 minutes so proud!


I also got a sewing machine and a steamcleaner and radio that mounts under the cabinets. and lots more but those were the exciting stuff. I hope all of you had a wonderful X-mas we did sorry it is short and to the point but need to finish cleaning.
Oh a big thank you to So Shoik! I recieved a lovly package with a cook book and card and lots of goodies for the kids we love you and apprictate your kindness.






10 Comments:

At 7:46 PM , Blogger diana said...

merry christmas! this is an impressive collection of pics that you've posted. i'm amazed that you had the energy. that's awesome you got a sewing machine. any cool projects that you plan to do?

 
At 6:13 AM , Blogger kel said...

Looks like a WONDERFUL and blessed Christmas!!

 
At 8:00 AM , Blogger Shionge said...

Oh My Gosh! Gifts piling up high, higher than the christmas tree ya! :D

What a joy to see their faces lighted up and enjoying every presents....I luv it.

Thank you so much for sharing and glad to know you had a great time. I'm glad my greetings reaches you safely too....now, let me know if you have a go at the recipe ok?

Cheers

 
At 7:34 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Pleeease Send me the first 4 photos seperate so I can Print thanx love ya Cristal

 
At 7:08 AM , Blogger Heather W. said...

Omg, that looks like an awesome Christmas!! Wow, everyone made out on gifts! WTG Santa!

 
At 6:14 PM , Blogger Michelle said...

Looks like it was a great christmas! I really like the idea with the theater tickets! I'm gonna have to remember that one!

 
At 9:30 PM , Blogger Two girls and a guy! said...

Hey! I see that Emmy is wearing her new outfit we got her! YEAY! I am glad she likes it! Hopefully you guys could find Taylor something she likes! :)

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

~Jason and Crystal~

 
At 5:25 AM , Blogger MarylandMommy said...

Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas! Thanks for sharing all the beautiful pics with us!

 
At 5:03 PM , Blogger Sandy said...

wow! Your kids got a dream Christmas! LOve the mini band there with the keyboards. Lucky girls get to go Phantom, and so sweet to add a dress toO!

 
At 6:37 AM , Blogger MarylandMommy said...

Happy 2007!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home