Monday, February 05, 2007

2 Years WoW!!!!!!!!

Well I have been blogging for 2years now. I went back to look at my archives and I had to laugh. All of the Kids have changed so much. if you would like to see the diference CLICK HERE. I hope everybody enoyed superbowl sunday! I will talk to you soon my dish washer broke yesterday and I have ALOT of dishes to do. Plus we are in the process of trying to create a gym in our garage so I have some phone calls to make about a dumpster and I bought the Biggest loser dvd and a excersize ball the stair climber is next and the weights. We are doing good so far.

3 Comments:

At 5:31 PM , Blogger Michelle said...

Congrats on the two year mark! Mine's coming up in May! And the whole gym idea sounds pretty good!

 
At 7:16 PM , Blogger diana said...

congrats on 2 years blogging! based on my experience so far, blogging requires a lot of dedication. ;-) looking forward to hearing about the gym progress!

 
At 4:50 PM , Blogger MarylandMommy said...

Congrats on 2 years!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home