Friday, February 02, 2007

~Toddler Training~

Well Q. can crawl out of his crib when he is awake and come to get me. But i really feel the are not ready for todder beds so instead i decided to try a little trainig period for the todller bed. We will see how Napptime goes today. I put their crib rail down so it is a a little more easier to get in and out and they both are so stuburn tey have to get in and out by themselves. My fingers are crossed. I think it will be a long nap time. I have been so busy with baskets, weekend work at the studio and the daily kids i have. but i am feeling good Honey and I have reached a weight limit and are going to look into turning our garage into a place to get healthy. We are extrmely determined and ready. My only weekness is the junk food. aarrrgghhhh! and the carbs :) who's isn't :) I might put one of those counters on the blog or just keep you posted on my progress and his, I need to loose 70 pounds to b edown at my goal wieght which is 160 so yes do the math iam bigger thn i ave ever wanted to be ever. so something has to be done. Our health depends on it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. So here are some videos of the boys and our new experiment.



Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos



Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

5 Comments:

At 4:51 PM , Blogger Michelle said...

It does seem like the toddler beds would be a good idea! It will just take some patience in getting them to stay in bed when its time to be there!

 
At 6:48 PM , Blogger diana said...

you have got A LOT going on! switching from cribs to toddler beds seems like a huge step but you'll know when they are ready. it's so cute to see your twins interact. it's very funny how one of them jumped into the other crib. hope all goes as you want with the weight. and if you feel comfortable, i'd love to read about it on your blog. i'm rooting for you!!

 
At 11:02 AM , Blogger Debby said...

well good luck on the diet....I know how you feel about the carb thing...i read an article though on carbs and even though i can lose 5 pounds a week doing the no carb thing, your brain needs a minimum of 130 carbs a day to function correctly, to release seratonin which makes us happy, plus i decided to do the calorie counting thing cause if you blow it with carbs it takes too long for your body to get back on track. I eat about 1200 calories a day and for chocolate cause im such a choc. freak i bought those mini snickers and i freeze them and then just suck on one and that lasts like 15 minutes and only 40 calories....ill send you some good recipes out of that diet book that i have.....Good luck, I have 60 to go by June, and I put away 300.00 dollars for some new outfits if i lose the weight before vacation. other wise its just more spending money...

 
At 8:20 AM , Blogger Shionge said...

Heather, this reminds me when I was training my kids too and they are so cute :D

I find it a struggle too to loose weight Heather and besides food intake, do you have time to go for a walk in the evening? I wish you every success.

 
At 9:26 AM , Blogger Heather W. said...

Oh, they are so adorable!! I dread the day I have to get a toddler bed!

Good luck with the weight loss. I know how hard it can be!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home