Monday, February 12, 2007

Weight Loss!

Well first let me tell you last week thrs. and fri I was down (and that is litterally) with Broncitis!I thouht Iwas dying for a couple of days but the ER dr. gave me meds and now i feel lots better. Last night we were back at the Er it was for my boys. 102 fevers and bad coughs. while in the waitng area they pulled a Twin thing LOL! Quentin threw-up on me and after I cleaned that up and sat bakdown with Q. Zach started throwing up all over the Er waiting room fun HUH?

Well that brings me to weight loss I have been doing really good. I mean better then I could of ever imagined. Last night after dr wieighed boys(and they weigh 32 first time ever it has been the same.) I asked if he would mind if I hopped up for a little looksey and guess what??????

4 Lb in week one without any excersise because that is still in the works about 2 more weeks and it will be up and running might ride bike or walk till then. I know that is not alot but it is huge to me that i am bing disaplined and it is working. t will add up right!

4 Comments:

At 4:33 PM , Blogger Shionge said...

Yo Heather...sorry to hear about the boys feeling poorly, hope they are better now.

As for the weight loss....you go GIRL! Well done!

 
At 7:07 PM , Blogger diana said...

yeah! good for you! 4 lbs in a week is awesome. it's the perfect amount of lbs per week for good weight loss. i think any more than that per week is unhealthy. sorry to hear about everyone getting sick. not fun. hope your twins feel better!!

 
At 8:33 PM , Blogger Michelle said...

Yeah for you! That's what I need is the discipline! Maybe between you and Debby I can get the motivation going too! (I thought I would start small. I am cutting caffienated soda out. And then all soda! It's been 10 days so far and I only cheated once!)

 
At 11:13 AM , Blogger Debby said...

that is AWESOME, way to go...keep it up, hey when i go out in June we can go on a shopping spree for new clothes....good job....is steve doing good too..

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home