Wednesday, February 07, 2007

~Last night went well~


It might be because they were so tired they could not see straight. We went to Taylors Softball practice(Might I add she did very good) and they litterally ran for a hour and a half. came home took a bath and then ate dinner and then off to their new beds. The Twins will be 2 and half next month and they were born 3 month premature it is amazing to me that we are here already. I also think nap time is a different story. I will let you know how that goes. I now need to work on taking all the baseball stuff down for the past 2 years it has been half Angels(zachs side) and half Dodgers (quens side) . All I really need are some posters and those wall stickers and it is done. I also have a picture from above of Quentin holding spidermans finger from when we went to Universal that I want to blow up for the wall, and one of all the kids with him. Plus we just had some done at sears in their spiderman jackets and big spiderman dolls. well wish me luck with nap time. And on a smaller Note I am not as hungry today as i have been for the past 2 days i am trying very hard and it is working. Yesterday for breakfast I had yogart and 2/3 a cup of dry cereal, lunch meat cheese and crackers, like a luncable but with deli sliced meat and only 2 slices of cheese, I skiped my snack which as been friut the last couple of times cause i was so busy then a grilled chicken salad for dinner. this moring I ate 1 over easy egg and 1 slice of toast and lunch will be a lean cuisene. so I have patted my self on the back. so here are the pics of the boys in their new beds.











7 Comments:

At 3:52 PM , Blogger Two girls and a guy! said...

Hey Heather their new beds are awesome! *LOL* I can't believe what "big boys" they are! 2.5 is a good age to start toddler beds. :) I can't wait until Nichole can have one, but I am sure it will make me a little sad, too. *LOL*

Did Jason tell you (or did Aaron call you guys) Amber had her baby on the 6th at like 4 am. She had to have a C-section b/c the baby was breach. We are going to see them and the baby on the 10th and also we are getting Nichole's birthday pictures done, too. We will send you some when we get them back!

HAVE A GOOD DAY! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK ON YOUR HEALTHY EATING!

~Crystal~

 
At 5:51 PM , Blogger Debby said...

Great job on the diet.....keep up the good work.
And good job with the boys im sure they'll do great. My daughter has a great bed, and a great room so why do i continue to let her sleep with me....lol i keep saying im gonna start putting her in her own room, i just never do...it doesnt bother me, it bothers eric though....

 
At 5:51 PM , Blogger Debby said...

Great job on the diet.....keep up the good work.
And good job with the boys im sure they'll do great. My daughter has a great bed, and a great room so why do i continue to let her sleep with me....lol i keep saying im gonna start putting her in her own room, i just never do...it doesnt bother me, it bothers eric though....

 
At 7:27 PM , Blogger diana said...

wow. the bedroom looks completely different with the toddler beds! your boys must absolutely love them. ;) what a big change. i can understand getting emotional about it. i would too! (i will too!) also, great news on your diet. it's not easy. and i'm cheering you on!!

 
At 3:35 AM , Blogger kel said...

Wow Big Boys! I remember that first time switching to the toddler beds...they grow too fast!

 
At 7:45 PM , Blogger Michelle said...

The boys look so cute in their beds! I'm sure the whole spiderman room will be great!

 
At 5:48 PM , Blogger Shionge said...

Hiya Heather...it has been a while since we last catch up. Thanks for sharing the wonderful pictures and an update ont the boys - they are gorgeous!

Well done too on your healthy choice...keep it up!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home