Thursday, March 15, 2007

What great weather!!!!!

Well the weather is getting very warm very fast in the high 80's low 90's all week and I decided to go real short on Q's hair when late spring comes i will start shaving it again but here is a before and after of them after a trip to the barbar shop on tuesday morning. YEs they were good more then good they just sit there and quitely wait for the finished product. the funny thing was they wanted to go shopping and when i said no we are going to get a hair cut they kept saying no go shopping mom. I wish. that would of been a little more fun. LOL!

Today we ventured to the park down the street. I was having withdrawls from the camera again and they needed to get out some energy. the girls I take care of really enjoyed it as well.






I am going to update my Photo blog as well here is my link.Smile your on heathers camara!
Hope you are all having a great week and hope you have a great weekend Emmys cookie booth is sunday so I will take some pics of her there


3 Comments:

At 5:30 PM , Blogger Shionge said...

Ohhh...so adorable and sweet. What fun they have Heather :)

THank you for the birthday greetings too pal :)

 
At 7:39 PM , Blogger diana said...

the haircuts look great!

i jealous of the warm weather you've been having. it's 40 deg here with the temp dropping back down to 20 deg in the couple days. sigh.

 
At 9:30 AM , Blogger Michelle said...

Reading about all your warm weather makes me a little home sick! We did have a good day on friday. And the time change helped too! The kids were actually outside playing when I go home from work. But it only lasted a day and then it was rain rain rain!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home