Friday, March 09, 2007

A twin fix!

There's two to wash, there's two to dry,
there's two who argue,there's two who cry.
Ones in the mud, having a ball
The other holds a crayon...
another marked wall.
Some days seem endless, my patience grows thin.
Why did God choose me
to be a mother to TWINS?
The answer comes clear-
at the end of the day, as I tuck them in bed
and to myself I say....
There's two to kiss, there's two to hug;
and best of all,
THANK YOU, GOD FOR TWO TO LOVE!
(Last night being silly with Emmalee)
(Zachary saying cheese)

(Quentin talking to me about something)
(Two peas in a pod)



(my cheese ball)



They have changed so much in the past few week Quentin is getting chubby and Zachary is gettting beyond verbal. I love these boys so much . They are 2 1/2
will be 3 in sept. I cannot believe how time flies with them everyday is something new sometimes good and sometimes bad. But there is not a day go by i do not smile at them or laugh. The girls are the same way they all are so funny and just make me hapy.

4 Comments:

At 6:05 PM , Blogger Shionge said...

I hear you loud & clear Heather :D Double the joy too and give me TWO BIG BIG HUGS to the boys and tell them it is from Aunty Shionge in Singapore :D

Have a nice weekend pal :D

 
At 7:31 PM , Blogger diana said...

that poem is too funny! it's GREAT and just made my day!!! every word of it is sooooo true ;) i agree with you about how time flies way too fast. i'm looking forward to reading more about Q & Z!!

 
At 9:34 PM , Blogger Michelle said...

What an awesome poem, and a great tribute to your boys!

 
At 5:21 AM , Blogger MarylandMommy said...

Great pics! Gosh, they have changed so much--since I started reading your blog!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home