Monday, April 02, 2007

I am still here

well went and got a new hair cut and had my hair highlighted i had it done this time i usually do it myself but i love it and I also had my brows done I was happy with the out come so here is a few pics of me.
Emmy learned how to ride a bike this week and she really caught on fast. I love watching her learn something new she is so determined and passionate about things. oh and she got her scholars list award this week for her report card and she got to lead the class the the flag salute it was so cool.
Here is my future #1 daddy and husband he is learning about changing diapers early on. LOL! thought thi was just adorable :)



sorry it has been so long just been so busy playing outside with kids going to the park and keeping house up i have not had much time I hope all is well love ya all.

10 Comments:

At 6:24 PM , Blogger Shionge said...

Wow!! WOW WOW!!! You have an awesome new look and you looked gorgeous Heather!!! :D Fantastic Cool Babe :)

Thanks for the update on the children, I've always enjoyed that!

 
At 6:24 PM , Blogger Shionge said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 6:24 PM , Blogger Shionge said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 6:24 PM , Blogger Shionge said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 6:33 PM , Blogger Debby said...

your hair looks great....i love it !!!! i like it better that length then real short.....
way to go Emmy....good job!!

 
At 4:03 AM , Blogger kel said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the hair!

 
At 7:08 AM , Blogger Michelle said...

Love the hair! It looks great! And that is the same exact bike my daughter has! How funny is that!

 
At 8:03 PM , Blogger diana said...

beautiful hairdo! you look fabulous. ;) also, i love the photos of your son changing diapers. too funny!!!

 
At 5:41 AM , Blogger MarylandMommy said...

Total cuteness all around! Looks like all is well! Have a blessed EASTER!!!

 
At 10:39 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hummmm...looking good! You should include more pix of the photographer!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home