Friday, April 06, 2007

Hey ya'all!!!!!!

I JUST LOVE THIS LITTLE CREATION! The boys love Danimal yogart drinks. So much that I have to hide them in the fridge. But I captured this moment and had to share, this is Quentin showing his love for the drink. I forgot to tell you all that last sunday we took the twins and our nephew Gav. to see TMNT it was the boys first movie in the theater and they sat the whole time. In fact Q. never moved and all he said was wow that is a big T.v daddy. So now we are all about turtles.he did not want to leave the movies he said he wanted more tutle movie. so here are the new toys daddy bought last night. They took a nap with them today.

And this is Just to say I LOVE A CLEAN HOUSE!!!!! However it did not stay this way for long! It never does. :)



We also did a little egg painting this week and that was fun to clean. Here are the kids playing with the paint.

Ialso had a basket order last minute. I tried not to get to many cause i have been so busy. But they asked for a basket for a baby 1 and half with balls and hotwheels so here it is. As you can see more of a easter basket not a bouquet but very cute I think. the hotwheels lined the back and the eggs where baseballs it had friut snacks cookies and books and more.





I hope you all have a wonderfu beautiful weekend and easter. we are doing a hunt and have a big b-day party on sat. so I will have lots to post.

4 Comments:

At 7:38 PM , Blogger diana said...

so much to comment about. pic of quentin is great. beautiful eyes & lashes! and you are very brave to do egg painting inside your house. i tried painting with my twins a couple weeks ago and about 10 seconds into it, i realized what a big mistake that was. ;) and finally, i just love your baskets. i love how creative you are!

 
At 4:56 PM , Blogger Michelle said...

Cute easter basket. Now that the kids know what you are capable of, you are gonna have to start producing baskets like that for them! LOL My Little Man loves the danimals too.

 
At 6:31 PM , Blogger Shionge said...

Hi there Heather...what a wonderful shot and yes I can imagine their feeling when in a theatre :D

 
At 7:37 AM , Blogger Avery's mom said...

i just have to comment about the beautiful carpeting you have in your home!
i havent seen mine in over a week and i'm loosing the battle.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home