Tuesday, May 01, 2007

HEROES!!!!!!

Am I the only one in blogger world who watches this wonderful show last night was a crazy episode and i need to know if any one else loves this show as much as we do. How are you all doing. I have been super busy i worked a long weekend and have to work this week at night cause one of the girls I work with her dad passed away so we are all doing what we can to help her out she is younger then me. well i neeed to get back to my laundry and house work. I will hop on here again later.

Hey the potty training is going slow I think it is good to let them have there own pace so I ask them every so often and if they tell me they get to go. there is not a day go by that Zachary has not used the potty 5 + times but Quentin is just not feeling it. so I think they should be down with this process by their 3rd b-day that is my goal anyway. that is in 4 months so we can do it.

Emmy got a Reading award last week and i am so proud and school ends June 21st yeah! and then off to vegas for 3 days and then to the grand canyon I have never been there and am so excited to go.

well I will talk to you all soon.

6 Comments:

At 11:03 AM , Blogger Debby said...

way to go Emmy....
i have not been to the grand canyon in ages ... i was little but still remember it....
we will be out there the 9th of June til the 18th, we will have to get together soon most of our time is booked up, and i want to see you all...

 
At 7:35 PM , Blogger diana said...

i definitely want to know how you're doing the potty training. i'm thinking about trying with S & L when it gets warm outside. maybe June/July.

congratulations to emmy! that is wonderful about the reading award. i think there is nothing better for a child than to get them to enjoy reading. good job mom! ;)

 
At 11:26 PM , Blogger tony said...

me and donna love heroesand way to go Emmy with the reading!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 4:47 AM , Blogger kel said...

We did the Grand Canyon 2 years ago and Brittney just kept standing there saying "it looks like a painting mom its so pretty"

 
At 8:32 PM , Blogger Michelle said...

L-O-V-E H-E-R-O-E-S! That is the best show EVER! I havent been to Vegas in so long! And its been years since we went to the Grand Canyon! Great vacation planning!

 
At 11:23 AM , Blogger Debby said...

how are the boys doing with the p. training.....isnt it fun? lol
Savannah was sooooooo much easier then Josh she was completly p. trained by 2, where josh i think was 2 1/2.....My friend Jennifer said the same thing about letting them go at their own pace, her little girl is 2 months older then josh, but she was almost 4, gotta draw the line there somewhere.....
keep up the good work boys........and mom!!!!
see ya soon ........yeah

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home