Tuesday, May 08, 2007

I wish I was here Right now


I wish was here and enjoying the sound of the waves crashing on the peir and the sounds of the childern laughing and enjoying life but instead i am at home where it is going to be 102 today. so the plastic pool is getting brought out. :) for after nap. they will love that. Hey I am back on my diet. I only gained a couple pounds back I am still at a 16 lb weight loss even with gaining a couple pounds back but I am back to it and going strong I want to lose 15lbs+ by the time we go on vacation.(7 weeks)I think i can do it or get really close. I took these pics 2 years ago on mothers day. I love them One day i will print them and put them in my Kitchen to match my nautical theme. but I always forget.

Some bad news the machanic called about my car and they said it basically has cancer rust in my engine and it is slowy eating everything away so I need a new car or a whole new engine. so we are leaning towards a new car. aarrggghhhh so frustrating. we just lost the water pump and there are all of a suden alot of differnent leaks and the radiate is haveng to be flushed ever few monts cause of it but we did not know it was in the engine till yesterday. so we are on the hunt for a new vehicle do not really wsnt the payment but have no choice really. I might change jobs though and work in the evening mon thru fri cause the studio is really slow an my hours are less and less. So that is something i am thinking about i already have the job basically so that is good.

well I hope all is well with you all i will be hopping around later to check blogs see you soon.



5 Comments:

At 5:43 PM , Blogger Shionge said...

Nice shots Heather and sorry to hear about your car...hope it'll work out soon.

Keep going on the good eating habit & lose weight Heather.....cheering you here :D

Hugs & Kisses to the kids ;)

 
At 7:22 PM , Blogger Debby said...

my engine is shot on my van too, and we are basically just driving it until the end....I don't want another car payment, it;s so nice not having one. There is nothing wrong with the van, but white smoke comes out if it sits idoling for too long. They told me it wouldnt run past a year the way it is, but I just got a tune up and they said it has years to go if I am just driving it around town....So next summer if it will last til then I am getting a new one....Yeah...
And way to go on your diet, and I think you can do 15 pounds in 7 weeks easily....your doing great keep up the good work !!!

 
At 8:01 PM , Blogger diana said...

i lived in hermosa beach (los angeles) for many years and the pic of the pier reminds of where i used to live. ;) it seems so long ago and the pic brings back lots of good memories.

sorry to hear about your car. how frustrating it must be. we're seriously thinking about replacing joe's 2 seater pickup truck with a 4 seater pickup truck and i'm not looking forward to all car payments either. i'm so impressed that you work evenings & take care of your family! i can barely take care of myself & my twins. i don't think any energy left over.

well, i love your pics. are you making more gift baskets?

 
At 5:38 AM , Blogger kel said...

We had to get a car back in December, yuck.
I want to be at the beach too.
It actually hasnt been as hot in Austin as it usually is, we head back home from Brae's doc appt Saturday so dont know what home weather will have in store.

 
At 3:42 PM , Blogger Michelle said...

I love these pics!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home