Friday, May 04, 2007

Hey it is FRIDAY!!!!!!!

Can you say G-L-A-M-O-R-O-U-S! WELL SHE CAN CAUSE THAT IS THE SONG SHE WAS SINGING. TO FUNNY HUH? THE GIRLS LOVE FERGIE. AND THIS GIRL IS EMMYLIOUS LOL! SHE HAD BEEN PLAYING WITH MAKE UP PRIOR TO THIS DANCE FEST IN MY LIVING ROOM SO SHE HAS A LITTLE COLOR ADDED WHERE SHE NORMALLY DOES NOT.

LOOK WHO IS DOING PRETTY GOOD ON THE POTTY!!!!!!!!!Z-A-C-H-A-R-Y! HE IS FIRST CLASS!LOL! THIS IS ONLY FUNNY IF YOU KNOW THE SONGS RIGHT BUT I AM GIGGLING!

NOW THIS LOOKING TO THE D TO THE E TO THE L-C-I-O-U-S! HAHAHAHA! I AM TOO FUNNY. lAST NIGHT I MADE A TRIP TO THE DOLLAR TREE WHICH I LOVE FOR LITTLE THINGS FOR THE KIDS AND RIGHT NOW THEY HAVE THESE BOOKS CALLED BRAINY BABY AND I ALREADY HAD THE ANIMAL ONE AND LAST NIGHT I FOUND THE REST OF THEM, COLORS SHAPES NUMBERS AND ABC'S SO IF YU HAVE LITTLE KIDS AND A DOLLAR TREE AROUND HEAD OVER THERE AND PICK THEM UP THEY ALSO HAVE REALLY COOL PLACEMATTS CARS, SPIDERMAN, TINKERBELL, AND PIRATES OF THE CARABIEN. I PICKED UP ALOT OF LITTLE STUFF BUT THESE IN TE PIC BELOW BY FAR WERE THE BIGGEST HIT. BUT THERE WERE ALSO SHREK AND SPIDEMAN PUZZLES WITH ONLY 4 AND 5 PEICES FOR THEM AND I HAD TO PRY THEM AWAY FROM THEM AT BEDTIME. GOTTA LOV THE DOLAR TREE!

QUENTIN HAS DECIDE HE DOES NOT LIKE HIS BED AND HE WANTS TO SLEEP IN HIS ELMO CHAIR WELL LAST NIGHT THIS IS WHERE I FOUND HIM. ON HARD WOOD FLOORS SURROUNDED BY THE TOYS HE FELL ASLEEP PLAYING WITH. DADDY PICKED HIM UP AND TUCKED HIM IN AND THAT IS WHERE HE STAYED. WE NEED AT LEAST ANOTHER YEAR PLUS BEFORE WE INVEST IN BUNK BEDS.

WE ALSO STARTED OUR NEW STICKER CHARTS THEY RECIEVE A STICKER FOR CLEANING THEIR ROOM BEING GOOD LISTENERS AND GOING PEE PEE ON THE POTTY! ZACH IS ON STICKER 3 CAUSE HE IS JUST WAITING FOR THE NEXT POTTYTRIP CAUSE HE LOVES HIS STICKERS. i BOUGHT SPIDERMAN, SUPERMAN MY LITTLE PONY AND SEASAME STREET STICKERS AT HE DOLLAR TREE :) :) ;) MY LITTLE PONY ARE FOR THE LITTLE GIRL I BABYSIT WHO IS THE SAME AGE.


WELL I SHOULD GET BACK TO THE LAUNDRY AND THE HOUSE WORK I AM BEHIND I HAD TO WORK A COUPLE NIGHTS THIS WEEK. JUST WANTED TO GIVE ALITTLE UPDATE. TAYLORS SOFTBALL TEAM WON AGAIN LAST NIGHT WE AE 7 WINS 5 LOSSES AND 1TIE. SO THE SEASON IS ALMOST OVER AND THEN ON TO THE OFFS AND THEN A NEW SEASON,SHE HAS REALLY IMPROVED THIS SEASON WE ARE SO PROUD OF HER AND HER PROGRESS!

5 Comments:

At 10:57 AM , Blogger diana said...

on the rare days that i bother to put makeup on, i can see lauren & sarah carefully paying attention to what i'm doing. i can almost hear the pleading when they are going to want to have makeup on themselves. i just hope it's not anytime soon. ;)

the pic of Z on the potty is tooooo cute!!!! i'm so glad to hear that he's making progress on the potty. it seems like such a daunting thing for both the parent & the kids to switch over from diapers to the toilet. i'm going to have lots more questions for you once i really get L & S started with the training.

and the pic of Q sleeping on the elmo chair & floor (next to his bed!!!) is sooooo funny!!! i love it!!! i think this pic just made my day!

 
At 2:17 PM , Blogger Debby said...

the boys are getting so big, cant wait to see them....
Fergie confuses me I am glad I dont have a litle one looking up to her I guess, great singer but someone i wouldnt want my kids looking up to, with all her drunken episodes, shes not a drug addicr anymore but peeing your pants on stage and being so drunk they dont let you on an airplane kinda thing. hard to believe she was the little one in KIDS Incorparted (i am showing my age there....lol do you remember that show).
If I only had enough strength to make my daughter sleep in her own bed....way to go with that...she has slept with us from the beginning.....i know .... i know (not a good thing)
Hope your weekend is good.....
Miss ya guys

 
At 8:20 PM , Blogger Michelle said...

Love the sunglasses! Those are so cute. I think I just might need to get some of those for my class! The kids would love them!

 
At 5:28 PM , Blogger Shionge said...

Yo Heather...what a brilliant idea about the putting on a sticker each time they clean the room :D

Thanks for sharing and I've enjoyed the photos of the children..they are sooooo adorable :D

 
At 1:29 AM , Blogger kel said...

I love the song references, I have been walking and I have downloaded lots of Fergie on my mp3 player.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home