Monday, September 03, 2007

Frustrated and Hot

Well I started to make my thank you candy for the table and guess what. I ran out of M & M's then I started wrapping the silverware and I ran out of knifes so who ever heard of putting 180 forks 120 spoons and 60 forks in a box why not the same huh? well that makes me 2/3 of the way done with all the stuff. I just want to finish maybe tonight ofr this week sometime right.

It is so HOT here it has been as high as 114. If you watch Nascar which the track is about 30 minutes from me it was 120 yesterday. HOLY COW COME ON FALL WE NEED YOU TO POKE YOUR HEAD OUT!it is supposed to cool drastically by Wednesday. YEAH!! on the wedding the high is 91 that is good.

I have a lot to do this week. I need to start finishing up the loose ends of stuff and lots of house work because our house guests will be here sat. night. I am so excited it is Steve's Lil bro his wife his step dad and of course our Lil niece whom we have not seen in over a year. I can not wait but lots of cleaning to do before they get here. at least it will be a lot cooler by then right.

well talk to you all later have to go buy the boys pants and shirts and ties and shoes for the wedding and the candy and the knives and the mustard and mayo packs so have a great Labor day.

4 Comments:

At 5:14 PM , Blogger Michelle said...

Ill be praying for cooler weather for your wedding day!

 
At 7:57 PM , Blogger diana said...

wow. 114! that's hot, hot, hot. i start complaining when it gets over 90 here. fingers crossed for cooler weather to come your way.

 
At 4:09 AM , Blogger Shionge said...

Slow & steady Heather...try to cool down and get ready for your big day ya!

You are in my thoughts always!

 
At 12:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whatever happens make sure you enjoy your special day with your soon to be hubby. No one and nothing else matters but the two of you exchanging vows and pledging your love for one another. The rest is just icing on the cake.

joy
Your Love Coach

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home