Monday, August 13, 2007

A few things today!!!


glitter-graphics.com
First things First, Happy birthday to a wonderful Honey. Today is My honey 32nd Birthday. We had a great weekend relaxing at my aunt and uncles house Pics will be below. But Last night His friend who is singing in the wedding came by to let me hear him sing to see if I liked it and what I heard was pure beauty. I cried listening to him. One hand one Heart from west side story will be sang before I come down the Isle and he does such a wonderful Job. thanks to him.
but Back to my Honey he is a wonderful life partner he is a wondrful Daddy and step dad. He deserves the world for what he has done for us. babe we love you and hope your day is wonderful.Here is a pic of him and Emmy this weekend.


Here are some pics of my uncle riding up and down his street with the kids on the quad. Do not worry he was not going that fast and niether was I . I thought I would look cool like that!!! LOL! The boy loved it. They giggled so loud you could hear them over the loud motor. Q called it a wad not a quad and Z kept alling it a Crane cause that is what my Uncle drives for work it was to funny then after we returned home her cried that he wanted to go back to vanna's and ride the wads. Vanna is my 16 year old cousin whom they love.

Saturday was Honey Company Picnic and there was a reptile exzibt there and wow did they love that. there was face painting rides and food. I wish i had more pics of the girls but they took off and went on the rides all day. They had a good time though. Taylor got to go to a pro football game this weekend with her mom and step dad so she was not up in the desert with us but I know she was more then excited about the game I told her I was so Jealous.LOL!


And last but not least this is what we came home to. It is like 75% done. Click on the pic and the color around the window area is the color of the new paint. Still has some stuff to do on the porch and lots of little stuff like trim and lights and fill for the window sills and of course the rest of the paint but wow it is pretty so far. I can not wait to sit on that porch and read. :)




10 Comments:

At 12:17 PM , Blogger Debby said...

looks like a fun filled weekend, my co. picnic was this weekend too, BORING....LOL
i cant see the color of the house, it all looks green to me.
looks great though....
Happy Birthday Steve...hope you have a wonderful day

 
At 12:54 PM , Blogger Two girls and a guy! said...

Hey Heather! The house looks great! I can't wait to see what it looks like finished!

 
At 12:55 PM , Blogger Two girls and a guy! said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEVE! WHOO HOO - 32! :) WE LOVE YOU VERY VERY MUCH AND HOPE YOUR DAY GOES GREAT!

JASON, CRYSTAL & NICHOLE

 
At 7:24 PM , Blogger diana said...

32! he's a baby! ;) beautiful, wonderful pics. it's great to see so many smiles and happiness.

your house is looking great with the new roof and porch.

 
At 5:07 AM , Blogger kel said...

Love all the pics. Looks like so much fun going on. I so need you to email me and teach me how to do the photos in the boxes like that. I love that look on your blog but for the life of me don't have a clue how to do it.

 
At 6:09 AM , Blogger Shionge said...

Happy Birthday to you Honey and hey thanks for sharing all the lovely pictures :D

Can I visit your house if I step on American Soil :D

 
At 1:08 PM , Blogger kel said...

Thanks Heather for the directions. I would love to email with you sometime mine is busybusymommy and it is at hotmail.

 
At 7:06 PM , Blogger diana said...

hey, i noticed the countdown is now only 1 month! ;)

 
At 10:31 PM , Blogger tony said...

sorry I missed your B.D. steve looks like u had a great time happy 32 you have come a long way since we met can't wait to see you next month

 
At 10:37 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well written article.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home