Thursday, August 09, 2007

week 2 on the house

THis is after last nights work. He is working fast. I am so excited for it to be done. I want to sit on the porch in a nice comfy chair and read a book or watch the kids play. yeah!!!
Quentin is potty trained yeah now I start with Zach this week or next. just waiting for quentin to be comfy. he has woke up every morning and nap time dry. and every where we go he goes potty if need be. so I think we did it well I know we did it. !!!!
Honey and I have a meeting with the pastor on Thurs of next week to talk about the ceremony and we go for our marriage lic. on tues morn. wow and now we are getting our RSVP's it is all so real and coming up so fast. I just need to remember to breath. Iam going to work on the program today I think.
well I hope all is well friends i will be back soon Q needs to go Potty LOL! that is inmportant stuff!

3 Comments:

At 8:22 PM , Blogger diana said...

i love the updates. that's great to hear so many positive changes going on! the house. potty training. and upcoming tying the big knot!!! ;)

 
At 4:30 AM , Blogger kel said...

I am sure you are super excited about the upcoming wedding! SO happy for you.

I have been snapping away with my camera, some on my blog and lots on flickr. I am enjoying it.

 
At 9:26 AM , Blogger Shionge said...

Thanks for the update Heather...we are all excited :D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home