Tuesday, July 17, 2007

I am glad yesterday is over LOL!

I hope this picture makes you LOL just a Little it does me. I think it is just hilarious! I do not know what he was saying or doing but he thought it was funny.

Isn't my Big 8 year old pretty. We were out running arrends with her last night and she had just gotten back from Her girl scout troup function where she went to all kinds of fun places she had a wonderfull birthday!

She had a couple of friends over for the night one because she could not come to her party! after we picked them up from Girl Scouts we ran our arrends( she had to exchange a couple of gifts and her patientce is slim when she is excited) I had my Camera because I wanted pics of her hair when she got off the bus, then we came home and they played with their stuff they got from Scouts. All they could do was talk about their day! And man them girls could talk.This picture was taken by where we had to pic the girls up from scouts It is a pretty spot Huh?
Now I have to bake another cake for One of the other girls I baby sit she will be 7 so we will have cake with all the other kids to celebrate it is birthday season in our neck of the woods.

4 Comments:

At 11:04 AM , Blogger kel said...

Love her hair, and yes she is looking grown up! Britt will be 10 in October and hubby and I just look at each other and are like she is looking WAY too old.

 
At 5:15 PM , Blogger Shionge said...

Oh what.....just like Kel, I spotted her nice hair too and oh what a beauty Heather :D

Hugs to all of them they are so precious & adorable :D

Luv you pal...you take care :D

 
At 7:27 PM , Blogger diana said...

it does seem like there are a ton of birthdays to celebrate in the summertime. ;)

your 8 yr old daughter is beautiful and looks much older than 8! you must be having a lot of fun celebrating so many birthdays. i love kids' b-days. i think it's happier and less stressful than times like xmas.

 
At 8:03 AM , Blogger Michelle said...

Is it Libby Lu hair? It kinda looks like the styles they do! So beautiful!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home