Wednesday, July 11, 2007

I had a Wonderful day!

My butthead honey adn Kids told the waitress it was my b-day and I had to wear this coffee filter and toilet seat cover. How dare them . I loved dinner and then off to Best Buy to get my memory card for the camera cause on Saturday night after Emmy's party I have a Little job to Take pics of a Family Reunion and am getting paid for it I am stoked. I will be making my business cards up soon.

Then @ 10pm me and the girls headed over to the local movie theater and waited with my SIL till Harry Potter started. both girls made it through the movie I had trouble staying awake the first hour but after that I was fine. it was wonderful and I loved the way it was done. we stumbled in the door at about 2:45am and then I had to be up at 6:50 am to start my day babysitting. yeah for me! well I hope you all have a great day. talk to you soon.





5 Comments:

At 10:24 AM , Blogger Debby said...

classic picture of you with the toilet seat cover around your neck....and i love your new background

 
At 12:03 PM , Blogger kel said...

Looks like a FUN day

 
At 7:22 PM , Blogger diana said...

happy happy birthday! you look absolutely beautiful!!

 
At 7:47 AM , Blogger Michelle said...

And you even let them get a pic to remember the embarassment forever! LOL (the last restaurant b-day I had, I ended with about 5-6 balloons tied in my hair!)

 
At 9:04 AM , Blogger Two girls and a guy! said...

heather, you look great! that is so funny they made you wear a coffee filter and a toilet seat cover . . . where did you eat at? :) *LOL* I am SO glad you had a good time! You deserve it!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home