Thursday, July 05, 2007

July 5th


Today is the 5 year anniv. of my oldest sons death. His daddy went to decorate and so did i there are also beautiful flowers on it that are not in the picture. well I can not get into cause I am just trying to get through this day in a good way but I wanted to share it. I also noticed last night that he has a perfect veiw from his grave of the fire works. The last thing he did before he died was watch the fire works with us on the t.v in his ICU room. so the Fourth is always a little emotional. My honey started my day off wonderful with breakfast in bed and the Twins had to join me with their breakfastit was too cute.

I have added a slide show also so you can see how much fun we all had yesterday. I hope all of you had a wonderful holiday I know we did. I will hop all around at nap time to check blogs!


4 Comments:

At 2:00 PM , Blogger kel said...

Thoughts and prayers, those days are so hard, no matter how long has gone by.

The slide show looks great lots of fun.

 
At 7:51 PM , Blogger diana said...

i love all your pics. i think you take the best pics!!! looks like you had a wonderful 4th!

 
At 7:49 AM , Blogger Heather W. said...

I can't imagine. You are a strong woman.

Looks like you had a great time at the fireworks. Those are great pictures!

 
At 9:22 AM , Blogger Shionge said...

Heather I've always admired your strength and you and the kids are always in my thoughts.

You know something...you have one big Happy Family and I am glad to be part of this with you through your wonderful blog.

You Rock Heather :D I'll always be your friend

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home