Friday, June 15, 2007

My week in Review

Yesterday Emmy had an award cerremony thank goodness for aunt Ti Ti who came to watch the kids for me so I could go. Emmy got the scholors again for this report card I am so proud of her she also got one for having all +'s in behavior. I love this time of year she turns so pretty brown with her tan. We also found out that she will be participating in the spelling bee for the second grade. the top 3 kids for every 2nd grade class will go and she was one of them. I can not wait.

I also took the girls skating on tuesday. It was K.'s first time and I fell pretty hard. I hurt my back and have a big bruise on my hip but am finally able to lay on that side. My wheels got caught up in Emmy's wheel and down I went. so if you felt the earth shake it was me hitting the rink floor. Hey it is never good for the ego. K. did good she finally caught on at the end of the night. each of the girls get to take a friend everytime we go and these are the girls they chose.


I also took my kids on the light day of daycare, tuesdays, to the park I only have one extra kid those days. I love the one of the boys at the swing and that is Q riding his scooter that is how he rides with his butt way out there.




well got on the scale and finlly under 220 so lets hope it keeps up. we will be going to disneyland tonight with debby and her family I can not wait to see her. I will post pics of Disney and also of the spelling bee soon. Hope all is great with all of you,

2 Comments:

At 6:49 PM , Blogger diana said...

great to see pics and hear about the latest update. i love the one of the twins w/ swing. looking forward to seeing pics of you guys & debby! ;)

 
At 10:07 AM , Blogger Shionge said...

Oh Heather....I wanna go with you to see Debby too :) How exciting.... I shall wait for the time when I fly over to visit you in America :) We're gonna blog about that kekekek..

Hey nice update on the kids and hugs to all ya!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home