Thursday, May 24, 2007

10 Years ago!

10 Years ago @10:38 You came into my world. I held you and cried when you cried and laughed when you blew bubbles in your mouth. When I looked @ your face I saw an angel and I think it is Ironic that when I look at your face 10 years later I see the same thing. My heart is heavy and aching today cause there will be no cake no party no presents no one laughing just us sending you balloons to heaven for you to catch and read how much we love you and miss you. Emmy asked me if u miss her I said yes but honestly If you miss us half as much as we miss you it is more then enough. I wonder what you would look like today or what you would sound like but that is not what I can see or hear I only hear what you left me with. It is all like a movie in my head this week if I stop I see you laughing I see you riding the bike in your full body cast, I see the car leave your hand and hit Emmy in the forehead it is all so vivid and it just goes on in my head so clear so amazing. God I miss you Baby the boys sat @ your grave last night and asked who's cars those were on you head stone and when told them they were for Evan's b-day it was so neat to hear them say your name I wish you could meet them and maybe throw a car or two at them when they are bugging you but hey they do that enough to each other for you. LOL! well Happy Birthday Evan Michael we miss you more then ever today and everyday.



May 24, 1997 to July 5, 2002

5 Comments:

At 10:47 AM , Blogger diana said...

i'm thinking of you. big hugs from me. diana

 
At 11:11 AM , Blogger Debby said...

Happy Birthday Evan.....
I love looking at pics of you, you always had a beautiful huge smile on your face.....
I love that you guys do the balloon thing too....we do it for Jason and when I think of the day that we will be together again, he'll be there waiting holding them all.....
Hope your doing good Heather wish I could be there for you, I'll call you tonight....
Love ya

 
At 12:56 PM , Blogger MarylandMommy said...

Happy Birthday Sweet Evan!!!

 
At 6:00 PM , Blogger Shionge said...

I shared your memories of Evan too Heather.

Hugs & Kisses always!

 
At 4:14 AM , Blogger kel said...

Thoughts and prayers!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home