Wednesday, May 16, 2007

How cute!

These are the only surviving pair of Koala twins. I Thought they were too cute not to share. Got Twins? LOL!
In my quest to lose wieght I am always looking for yummy sweet things cause I love my sweets and last night I found one. yummy! I took 4 slices of pineapple(120 Cal.) and 2 tblsp of Free cool whip, (10 or 15 cal.) and Put it in a bowl and wow was it Good refreshing, sweet and good for you. Emmy loved it as well. I have till august 4th to lose as many pounds as I can then I have to remain steady. cause that is my final alterations. I would love to show you my dress however I am to afraid My honey will stumble on here. but i will post the bridesmaids dresses later k. They are cute and they can be reworn for a dinner or somthing nice. I have so much going through my head we find out this week which venue we choose so cross your fingers. Once that is done then the planning goes full force 4 months to plan a wedding that will help keep me busy and keep me from snacking huh? I just finished my my morning excercise which is leg lifts and sit ups then in a few I will work out in garage and do cardio while kids are in jumper getting nice and tired for nap time. I will talk to you soon.

3 Comments:

At 10:52 AM , Blogger diana said...

the photo of the twin koala bears is too cute! mamma koala has got her hands full. ;)

okay. so, now i understand what all this weight loss is for. gosh. i hope you don't go too crazy with the dieting. you already look beautiful as you are!!!! ;) looking forward to pics of the wedding planning.

 
At 8:24 PM , Blogger Debby said...

good luck on losing the weight you want ... and your right your gonna be to busy to eat.....lol

 
At 6:50 AM , Blogger Michelle said...

The pineapple is also really good in helping your body process proteins - especially if you are cutting down on carbs!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home