Friday, May 25, 2007

At World's End!

Well last night the theather started showing the movie at 8pm and we bought tickets 2 weeks in advance. so Dawn and I threw on our pirate bandanas the girls put on their jack sparrow shirts and we got there 2 hours early to wait in line and the lines ended up out the doors and on going. It was great I loved it I loved Elizabath Swan!!!!!!! She rocks in that movie I love taking emmy to see movies with strong women. I will not say anything about the movie except that.

As we were leaving the people (100's) were in line for the midnight showing and the costumes were even more extravagant one guy was full blow Jack, hair, make up and teeth emmy was yelling look at him mom that is so cool and he got a kick out of it.

We loved it and Now I am hoping the next movie is as good yes it is left way way way open for part 4!

Our next adventure is going to be harry potter I just hope they do an 8:00pm showing for that it makes it easier on the girls. Harry opens 3 day prior to emmy's b-say and 3 days after mine so we will be heading out for a b-day celebration. can not wait.

Well I hope you all have a wonderful weekend I might be getting my new van this weekend yeah!!!! and we are going to work on the pics for the reception and invitations so i will post the invite one we choose if we get around to going to do them.

3 Comments:

At 11:15 AM , Blogger diana said...

that sounds like great fun! i would love to see a pic of all of you in your bandanas & outfits. :) looking forward to seeing what you wear for harry potter!

can you believe that it's already end of may?! where does the time go? looking forward to seeing more pics of wedding stuff.

 
At 5:08 PM , Blogger Debby said...

glad you had a good time, Josh is going tonight to see it...There were a few pics of people waiting in the newspaper this morning........I havent even seen the 2nd one and we own it....oops
Hope you have a marvelous weekend..

 
At 8:30 PM , Blogger Michelle said...

I wanna see it, but not enough to fight the crowds! Ill see in a couple of weeks. My daughter is going to see it tonight with her friend!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home